Isaiah 43:19, "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do yo not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
Blessings and Happy New Year!! By now mostly everyone has settled into 2018 or at least began the process of living your best life in this new season of your life. As you move forward in the affirmations, vision boards, resolutions and plans you have positioned in strategy, be mindful of being realistic and ensure that everything you are preparing to pursue is measurable. Many people go into a new year sincerely expecting newness and change, but we forget to insure that the foundation of the outcomes are staged from a place of long-term devotion and effort. While working on my Master's, we learned a term called "incremental steps," meaning that true change and big results are birthed through small steps. In life you can't get everything over night, but you can receive some things over time. I admonish you to receive this and remember this as you focus forward in your 2018 endeavors. God is truly doing a new thing in your life and as He springs up insight, wisdom, and blessings upon you, pray that He gives you the clarity to understand it and discernment on how to handle it-overflow can't be truly appreciated until one has an appreciation of their wilderness seasons. Here are a few pearls to cling to as you navigate through 2018...
- Go with God and allow Him to order your steps.
- When you make mistakes, allow them to develop you not demote you.
- Be okay with pulling away. Everybody isn't worthy of having a seat at your table.
- Always see GOD in the BAD.
- Your goals should be measurable and create a time frame for accomplishing them.
- Your cash should reflect your character. Be a good steward of your resources.
- Unapologetically choose you and what works for you.
- Schedule your Schedule.
- Create goals and plans monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Trust and treasure your instinct.